[pct-l] GREAT NEWS FOR BEER LOVERS

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Jul 25 04:39:01 CDT 2006

SWITCHBACK WROTE-----during typical conversations in the local hiker saloon
Thru hiker Flip-Flop
said  ''Let me see if I have this right''..... When we drink beer, we get
drunk..... When we get drunk, we fall
asleep..... When we fall asleep, we commit no sin...... When we commit no
sin, we go to heaven.
So let's all get drunk and go to heaven.

JMT REINHOLD WROTE-----Switchback,  I drink to that!!!

ABDUL,   a Thru hiker from Iraq with a turban on his head, demands who said
when wee's get drunk wee's fall asleep and go to heaven???  Mohammed say
only infidels drinks and theys go to hell.
Good Muslims drinks camels milk.

JMT REINHOLD walked in and said good news for all ultralighters, recent
studies show beer may be a good substitute for water for endurance hikers.
Test results positively show that beer is very high in calories vs none for
water.
Read JMT Reinholds February 14, 2006 New Motivation for the trail post for
the specifics.

TEX,  a Thru Hiker from Texas, walks in and
says-----BARTENDER!!!-----WHISKEY FOR MY FRIENDS  &  BEER FOR MY HORSES!!!

MORE GOOD BEER NEWS!!!
If you had purchased $1000 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would be worth
$49.00.
With Enron, you would have $16.50 left, with World Com you would have had
less than $5 left.

But, if you had purchased $1000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the
beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum receycling REFUND you would
have $214, and since beer is very high in calories and your body requiers
only a certain number of calories a day it is reasonable to assume that you
would eat less food and therefor save as much money on food as you spend on
the beer therefore, one could argue,  you had a return of your original
investment plus a $214 profit......Hmmmm!!!!.....let me see now.....return
of the original investment plus a $ 214 profit on $1000 over the period of
one year......that is a wopping 21.4% return.

Based on the above my best current investment advise is to drink heavily &
recycle and enjoy your investment.
It is called my 401- Keg Plan and enjoys certain tax advantages.

JMT Reinhold
Your sprits loving...hick, spritual....hick, I mean spirited trail companion
and retirement planing consultant....hick.

JMT REINHOLD
Your spirit loving---hik, spiritual---hik,  I mean spirited trail
companion---hik,  who will never turn one
down---hik,  I mean who will never let you down---hik.