[pct-l] SKURKA/Isn't all of California that long?

enyapjr at adelphia.net enyapjr at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 25 19:07:57 CDT 2006

On Andy's website, <www.andrewskurka.com>, photos from 2006 PCT include
Trinity Divide, Salmon, and Marble Mountain areas, Seiad Valley store, looking down
on Klamath River/Seiad area from PCT going up Devils Peaks, Siskiyou crest, etc.
I would say it indicates he made it to the 1726 mile marker, Hwy. 99/Callahan's/Ashland...

Unfortunately, I couldn't connect to his site this evening - "...temporarily unavailable
or too busy. Try again..." (but had good connection this morning - I Googled
"skurka", his site is the 2nd listing), may be 'updating' the site?  ...or all of you are
already looking at it and I can't get in!

Happy trails!!!