[pct-l] pct-l Digest, Vol 33, Issue 25

Karen Keller karen_e_keller at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 15:10:54 CDT 2006

JoAnn,

  Here's the direct link to Rolling Thunder's most recent entry
  http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=148885

  It is updated through July 23rd when he was in Old Station.  I'm his transcriber and I hope you're enjoying his journal.  I think its one of the best I've ever read, but maybe I'm partial.

  Karen
  PCT '07

pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

Damn, that was a sloppy communication! Let's try again:

Help! My computer is dead and I'm on my husband's computer. I have no "favorites". Does anyone know the web site address for the trail journals? Not the pcta site. It's a site where many trails are represented. I'm trying to read numerous journals specifically Rollingthunder's.

JoAnn