[pct-l] PCT Medical Survey- Stehekin

Stewart Anderson andersonstew at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 10:54:21 CDT 2006

hey all,
I walked the PCT in 2003 and am now finishing my residency in the ER in
Boston.
I'm putting together a research project for next month which involves doing
a survey a injuries and illnesses among long-distance hikers currently on
the trail with the hope of using it to write a small, inexpensive medical
guide for long-distance hikers.
I would like to put the surveys in Stehekin where hikers could fill them out
and leave them (for anonymity).
the question:
does anyone know somenone that lives in Stehekin that I could get in contact
with and would help me make sure the surveys end up in the right place.  it
will not be much work at all, i'm just looking for a local person to help
out.  if you know someone can you send me their contact info?
thanks and happy trails.
Stewart Anderson, MD
60 Wait St.
Roxbury, MA 02120