[pct-l] trail journals

hanlon jomike at cot.net
Thu Jul 27 14:38:46 CDT 2006

Again and yet again, I make a fool of myself; you' think I'd have learned by now.

I have the "Journals" tab of trailjournals.com list as the title in my Favorites, not the "Home" page. Consequently when the Home page came up after trying the suggestion so many of you gave me, I did not recognize it, consequently thought it was the wrong site. May I please use the heat as the cause of my stupidity for not taking the time to search the site a little before thinking it was the wrong one? Not sure what excuse for my past over sites, nor for what in all certainty will be future acts of speaking or acting before brain actives. Bear with me, please.

Also, we had a real scare with a local wild fire last evening. Over 400 homes were evacuated but in the end, no homes were lost. The community we live in was in sever jeopardy; wild fires through out the area are exceeding frightening. This one was within about a mile of us...too close.

JoAnn