[pct-l] Perseid Meteors

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Thu Jul 27 18:52:11 CDT 2006

Best time to view this annual phenomena is between 2am and 4am (the
Perseid constellation doesn't rise until 11pm). If I'm on the trail, I'm
so deep in sleep, it would take one of the meteors to hit me to wake me
up...

And you don't have to wait until next year! It's an annual shower. It'll
happen again THIS August 12! ;)

But unless you're looking for spectacular fireworks, just about any
night in the wilderness you can see an average of one meteor every 5
minutes or so.
I like to pick out satellites as they pass overhead. While looking for
these, I end up seeing plenty of meteors!

Michael Saenz ,  Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE          MVE    Institutional         MVE    S t u d i o
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m