[pct-l] 70+ Hikers

Jane runkitty at pacinfo.com
Thu Nov 2 12:19:04 CST 2006

So nice to hear from a couple of guys in my age group.  Now I would like to hear about any 70+ women (besides Marge, who we all know!).  I began the P.C.T. at age 60 and completed it this summer at age 70.  What a thrill it was to stand atop Mt. Whitney on my way out!  Now that this is over, I'm looking towards Europe and some of the long-distance trails over there.  Are there any like-minded "old ladies" out there who would like to join me?

Jane AKA T.O.B. (Tough Old Broad)

P.S.  I'm writing Jim and Ralph separately.