[pct-l] Scott Williamson

Acu4harmony at aol.com Acu4harmony at aol.com
Thu Nov 2 22:41:42 CST 2006

Hey Everyone,
I am headed out tomorrow morning to meet Scott in Kennedy Meadows.   The
weather has been great and I am looking forward to seeing him.  It  looks like he
is going to do it again.  So, Donna get ready he will be  there soon.
Switchback you better get healthier buddy cuz you have some  running to do to bet
Scott to the finish.  And Reinhold I will let you  know if he needs anything.
Thanks everyone for your support.  I will  keep you updated.   Michelle