[pct-l] Water between Fred Canyon/Mt. Laguna

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Fri Nov 3 17:25:13 CST 2006

"...Also, I'm not too worried about water through Burnt
Rancheria/Laguna,
but if there's something I should now, i'd appreciate a heads up...."

I hear there's water to be had at the General Store in Mt Laguna, but I
always get sidetracked by the beer. But alas, they don't stock
oilcans....

-Cheers!

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com