[pct-l] Public Announcement - Jaws of Death

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Nov 4 16:01:39 CST 2006

Switchback,
You may take even greater satisfaction from the fact that teeth grinding is
not good for you, as a matter of fact I know someone who had to have all his
teeth capped due to excessive grinding. Those grinders are only hurting
themselves and soon, when the teeth are worn down, the grinding will stop
and you will have true satisfaction.
As for me, I celebrated your return from the jaws of death.
I say..............THE LEGEND IS BACK...............HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE
AGAIN

JMT Reinhold