[pct-l] Bad influence

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Nov 4 16:25:39 CST 2006

Ooohhh,
What an awful morning!!!
I took Bighummels advice to go back to the ''Jack Daniels'' and drank the
whole bottle, celebrating Switchback's return, and now I have this terrible
headache and hangover.
I tried to convince my wife that I must have caught ''GIARDIA'' on my last
hike.
She did not buy it.
She said ''Bighummel is a bad influence, stay away from him''!!!
So there Bighummel its all your fault.

JMT Reinhold