[pct-l] triple crown and those before us

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Nov 5 18:16:42 CST 2006

Recall watching a documentary about their expedition -- compared to the
Lewis & Clark expedition, the Apollo trips to the moon were a piece of
cake. The Apollo trips were well researched from end to end and in close
contact with ground support. OTOH, L&C knew almost nothing about where
they were going or what they would find and almost no communication with
their ground support until they got back.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>