[pct-l] El Cajon Mountain

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Nov 6 21:45:53 CST 2006

HI GANG........It's me!!!!
On my birthday two weeks ago my wife asked me what would you like to do today?  It's your birthday.  I supprised her when I said let's climb El Cajon Mountain.
I think she fully expected me to have something more  ''romantic'' in mind.
Well anyhow, El Cajon Mountain was featured in the tear out, take a hike section in the   December Backpacker issue.
It's right here in my back yard so to speak and I have never climbed it.
It's not a big challenge but at 11.2 miles round-trip and approximately 2600ft up an2600ft    down makes for a  good workout for all you San Diego dwellers.

JMT Reinhold