[pct-l] Check out Pursuit of a Simple Dream Propels a Hiker in the Wild - New York Ti

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 7 14:37:39 CST 2006

Hey Michelle --

Thanks for sending the link to the article AND for all
the updates this summer.  It's been fun to vicariously
follow Scott on this year's yo-yo.  I just went out
and picked up today's NY Times so I could add Scott's
article to my collection of hiking articles/books.
It's exciting that he got in the NY Times!!!

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

(http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/07/sports/othersports/07outdoors.html?_r=1)