[pct-l] Marge's condition

Linda Jeffers gottago at lindajeffers.com
Thu Nov 9 18:10:13 CST 2006

I responded privately to Carl Prothman's initial post on this forum
regarding Marge's accident and on Monday, November 6th, and I received an
email back containing the following family correspondence regarding Marge
and plans for her surgery.

Gottago

(The * below refers to an earlier email containing previous plans to bring
Marge home for surgery)

Mon 11/6/2006 8:24 PM

Just got off the phone with Carol, it looks like Marge will have the surgery
done at the Bangkok hospital, where she is at now, rather than to fly to LAX
*(as planned below #8) and risk the long flight with a fracture...