[pct-l] Work day on PCT Section "C"

John Hachey goaliejhachey at msn.com
Mon Nov 13 14:56:11 CST 2006

Hello again all.

Reminding anyone that would like to join the Southern California Trail
Gorillas for a one day "fun" work day outing out on the trail, to mark your
calendar for November 25th. We will be working between Highway 173 and the
Mojave River Forks spillway (approx 1.75 mile).

All tools, equipment, snacks, lunch will be provided by the PCTA. Come out
and spend a day working with us. We can use ALL levels of help! If its your
first time, dont worry, Our foreman "Don" will train you according to your
ability.

For further info., e-mail me or call me at 562-577-6287.

Thanks, John Hachey
Section "C" Chief
PCTA