[pct-l] Quiestion

Adam Bradley tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 23:22:25 CST 2006

Check out the Del Taco right in front of Best Western.
 Top notch dining.  You might have to explain what hot
sauce is to the folks working there, but real good
deals on tacos del carbon.  I think the Del Taco is
much healthier than MC D's.  Also I highly recommend
sloshing out of town with 2 lbs of burritos and tacos
in your gut washed down with some refreshment.  Then
head out in the heat of the day back to the tunnel.
If the sun is beating you down there was a nice hide a
bed in the dirt lot past the mc d's.  however for
ultimate shade get to that tunnel.  there was a little
sand bench in here.  sit here reflect on the pct
grafffiti.  then shoulder the pack again head on up
and take a right by the old vw bus.  listo del norte