[pct-l] F10 Lost Camera Recovered

Staley-Picolorich jeangrey at Cruzio.com
Sat Nov 18 11:54:53 CST 2006

Disregard my post F10 Lost Camera in pct-l Digest Vol 37, Issue 8 on Nov 8th.  The camera was recovered on Nov 15th at the junction of the PCT and SC103 (F10, 618.0) - hate to see gear (or anything else) left in the backcounty.  I stopped at the fenced Willow Spring on the way out.  The pump faucet still doesn't work.  The catch pond below the spring was full of water.  It's polluted by cattle but I've seen worse.  Looks filterable from the north side.  There's a small but steady trickle running from the spring into the catch pond.

Lee S.