[pct-l] Shire's Rainbow Tent, thoughts?

henry shires hshires at jps.net
Mon Nov 20 12:37:33 CST 2006

The current generation of Rainbow and Double Rainbow shelters do have a
built-in tension adjuster for the arch pole that takes care of stretch and
particularly shrinkage in very dry conditions. For those of you with the
original model, we're happy to retrofit it with an adjuster (if you want to
send it back) or send you an extra grommet tab to sew onto the end of the
one of the two existing grommets. That will add a "low humidity" position to
the grommets.

Thanks.

Henry Shires
Tarptent