[pct-l] 06' first attempt, 07' second?

Andrew Rivers funkwithoutjunk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 21:37:03 CST 2006

     Well, I know how I felt in the desert. I loved it. I mean yeah,
carrying and conserving water is a pain. But I know that it made me
appreciate the Sierras that much more. And that first 700 miles is
where I really made some amazing bonds with some amazing people. And
Idyllwild, I absolutely love that town. Theres no way I'm passing the
first 1100 up next time I do it. I may curse my descision when I'm in
the 16 mile sandbox again, but right now, it doesnt sound so bad.
Thanks for the input though! --Shaggy