[pct-l] Slow sections

Monty Tam metam01 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 25 19:38:26 CST 2006

What I use, which as been pretty accurate for the whole PCT to estimate
resupply timing is Craig's Trip Planner  http://www.pctplanner.com/
It will caluclate all that for you if you can estimate your own hiking
speed.  It also makes allowances for how elevation effects you personally.
It has a lot more helpful info too.

I don't believe it has been altered for reroute sections like Glacier Peak
in Washington.

Warner Springs Monty

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://clk
.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowson