[pct-l] Staff Infections

Brian McLaughlin bmclaughlin at bigplanet.com
Sun Nov 26 13:31:53 CST 2006

Sorry about the empty email. It happened before I knew what hit me.

Anyway, I only wished to point out that a "staff" infection is
actually shorthand for a staphylococcus infection, and should
probably be abbreviated to "staph", instead. This is not a
misguided effort to prove my superiority or to embarrass
Meadow Ed, but merely my meager atempt to prevent the
propagation of an error any further than need be.

I hope everyone on the list had a pleasant or satisfactory
Thanksgiving.