[pct-l] SCOTT in the news

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Nov 28 11:03:45 CST 2006

Hi Gang,

SCOTT  IS  THE  HEADLINE  NEWS  ON  THE  FRONT  PAGE  OF  TODAY'S  SAN
DIEGO  UNION

To read the story go to.........Signonsandiego.com>Breaking news

Yesterday I posted nothing can stop him now.
I was wrong  ''SWITCHBACK''  is the only one that could still stop
''SCOTT''   with his magic illusionary snow trick.
Poor Scott and Tattoo Joe could burn out, trampling through the desert
wearing their snow shoes and cold weather cloth, before they reach the
border.
Got to go now and get to the border to stop Switchback before he does his
snow trick on poor Scott.

JMT Reinhold