[pct-l] PCT Photos online

Sevenon7th@yahoo.com sevenon7th at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 20:29:33 CDT 2006

Hello friends,

  Well, it is the type of slow and tedious work best left for rainy and cloudy days of autumn in Seattle. What am I talking about? It is uploading and organizing photos into on-line galleries!

  I have uploaded a whole slew of new PCT related photos for anyone interested.

  The link to the PCT related galleries is:

  http://www.pbase.com/splashphoto/pacific_crest_trail

  The most current gallery (uploaded today) is a collection of photos from a section hike with Squatch in April of this year. (I've been busy!!!)  The direct link to that gallery is:

  http://www.pbase.com/splashphoto/chasing_squatch

  I just thought there might be a few folks out there who would enjoy seeing these.

  Splash

Terri Steele
(206) 390-7384