[pct-l] topic/humor

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Oct 6 04:48:17 CDT 2006

Oh,  good Joann......................I am so glad to hear that.
I was beginning to think that maybe Switchback and I where the only ones
with a sense of humor on this channel.
Maybe you and I, and Switchback can form a team, sort of like the Three
Musketeers and fill this channel with laughter and humor and lighten up some
of our more serious, humorless and grouchy members.....It is not good for
them to be so grouchy all the time......They might even live longer.
Don't you agree,  Joann?

GMT Reinhold