[pct-l] topic/humor

Joanne Lennox goforth at cio.net
Fri Oct 6 12:06:15 CDT 2006

This is over the top for me!  As was the language that you used regarding
females and sex in a previous post.  It is simply thinnly veiled as humor,
or another subject matter.

The patronizing, humorless, condeming tone of this post toward a respondent
, and everybody else as just "serious, humorless, grouchy members" convinces
me that you can not hear any comment on your posts.

You see yourself as one of the beleagured 3 Musketeers. Fine, others can
decide what your behavior looks like.

Goforth