[pct-l] topic/humor

robert vance hikerrobbie at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 23:12:29 CDT 2006

we are all very fortunate to even have list like this, but if it gets
abused or polluted with non pct stuff or humor then who knows how long it
will last.

Ive been on this list since 1999. For years we've gotten along just fine with humor , slightly off topic discussions,and even political discussions.I feel this makes the list lively and interesting to a wider audience than the "where is my water cache crowd".lately our main problem seems to be too many self appointed censors,telling us what we can and cannot post.Unless your name is Brick,this ai`nt your job.Ive discovered a button on my computer,it`s called delete,i use it for things like trail records,or tech discussions, that i have no interest in. you too can use it for things that you do`nt want to read,their is no one forcing you to read all posts. you participate in the ones you wan`t,ill participate in the ones i wan`t.
  rob.