[pct-l] Scott Williamson Sighted at half way point.

The Mountain Goat themtgoat at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 01:04:23 CDT 2006

I was hiking from Hwy 36 to Carter springs today, on the way back I saw this hiker. After talking to him, It became aparent that he was thee Scott Williamson. I talked with him awhile, and aparently he hadn't seen anybody on the trail since Ashland, except in towns and resorts. He is a very nice guy and we talking for awhile. He aparently just got some heavy clothes, and sleeping bag for the colder weather, and Bill Goat just brought him back to the trail today. He was at the spring about 3 miles past Hwy36 (S). It sounded like he woudl be very close to the half way point tonight, before calling it a day.

Photo us two of us earlier today.
http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=186541

-Mountain Goat-