[pct-l] topic/humor

robert vance hikerrobbie at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 21:32:41 CDT 2006

Just because the list has an administerator, Do you feel that the
members
should not respond when a member posts repeatedly  with material that
is
cruel, tasteless,arrogant, nasty, and off topic(a poem on a
respondent's sex

  Of course not. Here is my problem. lately their are a couple of people who have taken it upon themselves to censor what we can talk about. if a subject of a political nature comes up, you can bet your ass that he is going to post that this subject is off limits.not his call.if my post is even remotely related to the p.c.t.,i don`t want anyone outside of brick,to tell me it`s off limits,don`t like it,don`t read it. that doesnt mean everything goes,cruel ,nasty and way off topic should be called. political speech  that is way off topic should be off limits,but political speech p.c.t.related is and has always been  allowed. for example, if i say that george bush is a  poopyhead;not allowed. but if i say george bushes policys are harming the p.c.t.,not only should this be allowed,but it must be allowed,this is what we should be talking about,and if it makes some people uncomfortable so be it.