[pct-l] The long trails...

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 20:29:06 CDT 2006

In a message dated 10/10/2006 9:16:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jomike at cot.net writes:

...are  in the news again. My neighbor saved an insert, American Profile,
from our  local newspaper with Richard Larson on the cover. An ensuing article
goes on  to say he is close to finishing the cdt and triple crown. Mike Dawson,
pcta,  is quoted in the article. Maybe I'm the last to know this...no  tell'en
  :)    Also trailsjounrnals.com/skittles if you  care to see his photos
which are pretty good.

Yeah, I got the Google alert but couldn't open the url, gateway timed  out.
It said something like "Larson hikes the Triple Crown".  One of  the few.  ;  )

I wasn't sure if it was Sanne Larson aka Sanne Bagby  aka Spur's  wife...

Sly