[pct-l] OT topic/humor

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 20:48:18 CDT 2006

In a message dated 10/10/2006 9:32:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
danniken at comcast.net writes:

Because  this list is a community, and it is generally more appropriate for
group  members to voice their concern for the direction it takes instead of
just  assuming that the moderator is and/or wants to take upon him or  herself
that responsibility in full.  For the most part,  anyway.

I know what the list is, I've been here since 1997 or so.  All I'm  trying to
say is,  "off topic posts"  become plentiful over  what's appropriate or not.
 Then the battle begins.  Of course  personal insults are, or should be,
verbotten, but when failed policies of  the current, or any adminstration, cause
havoc to the PCT, or any trail, imo,  as a member of said communiity,  it
should be open to discussion,  political or not.

Sly.