[pct-l] Are you signed up yet for the PCTSection potluck this Thursday?

Rob Langsdorf mctrob at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 07:18:23 CDT 2006

Hi All,

Below are the names and PCT experience of some of the
people who plan to attend the potluck and meeting on
Thursday as of Tuesday night.

Rob Langsdorf – Segment hiked about 1800 miles.
Charlie Jones – Completed section hiking the trail in 2006
Tom Bache – Section hiked trail between Mexico and Tuolumne
Mdw.
Monty Tam – Hike the whole trail in 2005
Len Glassner – Did 140 miles of JMT last summer.
Pauline Jimenez – Segment hiked all but 20 miles of San
Diego county.
Karen ("sunshinenhugs") – “Just started this year” with 53
miles done.
Max & Leila – Big chunk of San Diego Country done
Katy Hess
Bill Jeffrey "AsABat" – Has done over 1275 miles in CA.
Dana Law – Has done Mexico to Kearsarge Pass.
Nikki Osborne
Paul Freeman “Capt Bivy” – Over 950 miles.
Ellen Feeney – Part of a group that has dayhiked section A.

Others who may come:

"Martha" <mlpsummer03

Several others indicated an interest in coming back in
August, but I didn’t get their names on this list. If you
are planning to come, and your name isn’t on this list,
please let me know so we can plan for you. Note that you
don’t need to have hiked any of the trail yet to benefit
from the discussions that will take place around our
tables. I look forward to seeing you there at 6 PM. See my
earlier message for detail,

         Rob