[pct-l] Yogi guide book

Trainman-1 trainman-1 at cox.net
Fri Oct 13 20:29:09 CDT 2006

Poor taste. I don't know Yogi and I don't own her guide book, however,
having been a reader of this list for several years I know her as an Icon
and one who is well respected by her fellow hikers. I have miles behind me
from Mexico to Kennedy Meadows ( only a lowly section hiker) and certainly
appreciate her accomplishments and the effort she has put into helping  the
rest of us work on our goals. I am truly disappointed to read such a post.
Chin up Yogi, this as well as all other trash will dissipate over time.
Trainman