[pct-l] authors' merits

Point North pointnorther_light at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 22:45:16 CDT 2006

Or, as the Japanese say:

"The nail that sticks up gets hammered down!"

Carolyn Eddy <ECPG at peoplepc.com> wrote:

 I think Yogi and others may be victims of "Tallest Poppy" syndrome. It's an
Australian concept where if you are the tallest poppy (meaning best,
brightest, etc) all the other poppies are jealous and come whack your head
off.

So, if you don't want to have your head whacked off, keep it down, but after
awhile the world will be full of mediocre, conformist poppies.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com

unsubscribe or change options: