[pct-l] bear cans, guns and internet sarcasm

Steve Courtway scourtway at bpa-arch.com
Tue Oct 17 17:25:37 CDT 2006

I'd just like to add, as an observer and creator of much, much, MUCH sarcasm
on the ingratenet over the years, I would ascertain Grammar Coach's loaded
post was simply intended to go head to head with Funnybone's sarcasm, and
nothing more.

PCT-L is graced with quite a bit more useful information, and much less
sarcasm then other forms of communication exchange on the internet from what
I can see, so the readers have a tendency to take the posts a bit more
seriously.

s.c.