[pct-l] (no subject)

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Wed Oct 18 04:48:44 CDT 2006

I don't know FB, nor have I read his journal apart from the day he
trashed Yogi and her language skills. It seems to me that who ever
was responding to his grammatical errors is totally entitled too
since he started it. It may be uncool to criticise someone when
they're not here, but if someone goes leaves rude notes around, those
that find them are bound to discuss them. And anyway, the word
"identical" isn't superfluous, what a weird thing to bring up. One
could easily have a second dinner that is different to the first.