[pct-l] RE Official

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 14:12:50 CDT 2006

In a message dated 10/18/2006 2:13:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yetifan at yahoo.com writes:

This  year, while, yes, taping yet another doc. about
the PCT, I ran into the  ranger who had escorted The
Goat People out over Cottonwood Pass.  She  told me
that, along with  the
Goat-could-bring-bad-bugs-into-the-Bighorn-sheep-
population  rationale, she actually feared for the
safety of the goat (can't recall her  exact reasons).

Ah, thanks.  You'd think a vet could give the goat any necessary  shots.
While we're talking about it, anyone ever see Bighorn Sheep in the  Sierras?.

Sly