[pct-l] RE do the right thing?

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Oct 19 18:59:36 CDT 2006

In a message dated 10/19/2006 5:44:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com writes:

did my  part to respect the delicate
alpine environment at muir pass and mosied on  down
below the golden staircase.  what about planning not
to be up  on the pass at night so one doesn't need a
emergency bivouac at muir hut  which was designed to be
a shelter from lightning storms not a shelter  for
overnight campers...

Now  you're FOS and forgetful and YOU just hiked the  trail.  I did it in
'99.  Golden Staircase is well before Muir  Pass.

I had ever intention of going, but I lost my maps, comprendo?

Sly