[pct-l] Good news about Callahan's

cmkudija at earthlink.net cmkudija at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 19 23:07:49 CDT 2006

I was asked to share this with the list (I’m back, fwiw, just haven’t
changed my email preferences :-) ! )
Having never been to Callahan’s, I was saddened to hear of the fire.
But this is good news!

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small
trees, often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small
but showy, white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish,
borne in terminal or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip
A. Munz
California Flora, U.C. Press, 1973