[pct-l] Muir Pass memoirs

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Sun Oct 22 12:38:16 CDT 2006

Marion!

Thank you for sharing your memories of and experiences over our beloved Muir
Pass.  With every step we take there are joys and trials, learning
experiences both of ourselves and the wilderness we walk through!

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com