[pct-l] RE: Globe Trekker

patti pattianneh at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 12:17:50 CDT 2006

 The webpage below lists all the US Public Television stations that air Globe Trekker.  In my area I have two Public Television stations, and both of them are airing that episode in early November (the 5th and 6th).  I found that out by going through the list of stations, then going to the web sites for the stations in my area, and  checking out their schedule for airing this program.

http://www.pilotguides.com/tv_shows/globe_trekker/on_air/apt.php

I hope this helps others get to watch it.  I know I look forward to it.

--Patti

[pct-l] Globe Trekker     JULIE FLAMING      jannaf at teleport.com
     Sat Oct 28 03:46:02 CDT 2006

I saw a recent episode on "great trails in America" that featured the AT
(White Mountains in NH segment) among others but no PCT. Hmm. Here in
Portland, Globe Trekker's on Saturday nights at 8 p.m. on OPB and also some
other times. If it's on PBS where you are, they probably do re-air it.

Julie

night that featured the best hiking trails in