[pct-l] RE Iraq body count

Adam Bradley tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 16:34:33 CST 2006

Warning this has nothing to do with the PCT L

Here is a link to a interesting site relating the
civilian body count in Iraq as of today.  Just wanted
to balance the comment from L rod and remember the
folks who are living in Iraq who did not choose to be
"occupied."  Don't get me wrong I am very happy every
ones family is OK, however there is so much happening
over there I can't seperate our casualties from the
civilians whose lifes are being impacted in profound
ways.

the link http://www.iraqbodycount.net/