[pct-l] Last two hikers............

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Tue Oct 31 17:06:35 CST 2006

Thanks for sharing your knowledge about Washington weather. It is
very helpful for people like me who live in southern California. I
have not yet hiked any of the PCT in Washington, but when I do,
knowing my preferences and limitations, I will do it well before
October. Because of your sharing, those hikers who reach different
conclusions, hopefully because of different capabilities, at least
know what to prepare for.

Happy that there are caring trail angels who freely share info,

Pieces