[pct-l] Yo-Yo Completion Date

Acu4harmony at aol.com Acu4harmony at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 23:18:20 CDT 2006

Well Switchback,
I have informed Scott of your plans.  But it looks like Shelly is  correct of
his estimated time of arrival at the boarder.  My educated guess  would be he
will hitting the boarder a few days later than Shelly's  guess of the 10th of
November.  Due to the fact his schedule is very short  of zeros and I know he
will take a few more.  He is all refueled and ready  to hit the trail
tomorrow and is planning to take no zeros till he hits  Truckee.  We will see if his
infected toe will allow him to keep up the  pace.  He is very grateful to the
surgeon who attempted to preformed  surgery on his toe on the trail.  I guess
she gave him some sort of  Narcotic that took away all feeling in is body and
dug in to retrieve the  toenail that was causing all the problems.  He had an
audience and tried to  video it but almost passed out. Jackalope and Eagle Eye
where so kind to give  him antibiotics to clear up the infection.  He says
the pain has stopped  and he is ready to hit the trail again.  So Switchback
sounds like you may  have a chance to steal his thunder.  But be warned he is
looking for  you.  I told him about your plan.  He will be checking every bush
looking for you.  But I would still work on getting in shape cuz he is fast
even when he is in pain!!!  Ha Ha,  MIchelle
Lets all pray that winter starts in mid to late November this  year