[pct-l] Public Notice & Warning

Freiman, Paul pfreiman at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 5 22:07:03 CDT 2006

Are you going to have a car at each end, Switchback?  You didn't state if you were going to do this as a one or two day hike.  There is a good camping spot at the half-way, one mile, spot.  Warner Springs Monty may be available if you need a guide.  Otherwise, be sure to bring the 10 essentials if you try to do it alone.
Capt Bivy