[pct-l] Whoa Nelli Deli - Tioga Gas Mart

jape at nethere.com jape at nethere.com
Wed Sep 6 14:25:09 CDT 2006

Sarah knows whereof she speaks...and it was too bad that I read her mail
during lunch.  I had to look up the menu at the link below...be sure to
scroll to the end of the page.  I think trail pirates might be planning a
total ransack of such a fabulous eatery.

http://www.thesierraweb.com/tiogagasmart/deli.html

Quoting msarahm at cox.net: