[pct-l] who needs Canuck help??

S. Wilson taurodea at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 15:01:52 CDT 2006

Jeff #40 aka Elevator is coming up on Manning, or he may already be
there. Last journal entry I had from him was from Stehekin on the 3rd.
He's been dodging fires left and right, mostly ahead of the pack. I
think if he hasn't come to Manning yet, he'll be rolling in v. soon.
Canuck, I know he reads his trailjournals guestbook often, so you may
wish to leave him a note there if you'd like.
http://trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=155841

Steph
PCT 07