[pct-l] Stehekin closed...........

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 9 17:06:43 CDT 2006

Unbelievable. The "unarmed" community as well as area fire
fighting resources have had fair warning on this fire for
more than a month. One would have expected a different
outcome by this point. Either it was permitted to grow into
a monster, or it's been stoppable all along but for
insufficient resources.

- bf