[pct-l] Super Secrets of Backpacking - Utensils

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Sep 9 18:56:16 CDT 2006

I was in Bishop, CA the other day  and decided to make a quick stop in
Wilson's Eastern Sports.  I am  wondering around the store and spot some bright
orange colored sporks (Foon),  knives, etc.  The brand name is Permaware.

I bought the spork and it weighs  .25 ounce and the knife weighs .50 ounce.
Not bad.  These are really  nice to spot around camp.

I guess they might be available on  the Internet too.  I recommend these
brightly colored utensils.   Checkout _www.REI.com_ (http://www.REI.com)  and Item
number 747494 too.

Your pal, Switchback
Trailtown  Rowdy