[pct-l] The JMT ''a love affair''

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 18:51:28 CDT 2006

In a message dated 9/12/2006 12:08:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
reinholdmetzger at cox.net writes:

It  started as a challenge in the summer of 1996.
The challenge became a puppy  love; the puppy love turned into true love and
every summer since she has  been calling me.

Not for nothing but you always seem to get through the same trail as fast  as
possible.  Okay, once or twice, but since it's not likely you'll beat  your
personal best why not try to savior it?

Personally, if I had the opportunity to hike the Sierras over and over, I'd
try a few more trails.

I know, HYOH.

Sly